Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sprinkles Cupcakes

Birthdays really are a wonderful thing, aren't they? Know what else is wonderful? My amazingly thoughtful husband who drove a good distance out of his way to get me birthday cupcakes from Sprinkles! He surprised me when I got home from work with not just one, but rather a dozen of my desired cupcakes! He even got a whole assortment- red velvet, s'mores, peanut butter fudge, strawberry, milk chocolate, vanilla! So I've spent the past couple days stuffing myself silly with cupcakes of all kinds. I give my vote to the Red Velvet cupcake with the cream cheese frosting. Mmmmm, so delicious! Maybe it's just the southern girl in me being slightly biased, I don't know. At any rate, if you live near a Sprinkles Bakery, I say get the red velvet. Like now. And now I can officially cross "Eat a Sprinkles cupcake" off my list! Yay me! (And yay Henry for that matter-Love you, love you!)


1 down, 32 to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment